Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Most Versatile Lanyard Ever

Are you looking for a cool and pretty way to keep up with your eyeglasses and/or ID-Badge? Well, I know I have looked long and hard for just the right lanyard in the past. And that is why I started making eyeglass chains and lanyards. I sell these designs in one of my three Etsy shops: EyeglassChainsEtc.etsy.com.

Today I thought I would share one of my more popular designs. I make this lanyard in both silver and gold.




I use a pretty large link etched chain in bright rhodium plated silver and a soft matte gold. I place three matching large round links in the chain for visual interest and to function as eyeglass loops.

I added a detachable swivel clasp for use as an ID-Badge holder.  To use it as an eyeglass necklace, simply hang your glasses through one of the three large rings.  Of course, it also makes a very pretty long necklace if you don't need to use it for your glasses or ID-Badge.

Here are some examples of different ways to wear this pretty chain:



You can find this chain in my Etsy shop EyeglassChainsEtc.etsy.com.

I have listings there for both the Silver Lanyard and the Gold Lanyard.

Thanks for stopping by!  Till next time ...

Irene






No comments:

Post a Comment