Sunday, October 19, 2014

New Stick Pins for Scrapbooking and More!

This week I made more of my beaded stick pins.  You can find them in my Etsy shop DJAjewels.etsy.com.

There are tons of uses for stick pins.  Use them in scrapbooking and other craft projects.  Attach them to greeting and Christmas cards.  Use them as lapel or scarf pins or corsage pins.  Or just place them in a pretty pin cushion and use them as a decoration!

In case you missed my past post on how to make your own beaded stick pins and want to know how to make them, click here.

The only thing I did differently from the original tutorial is that I used pre-made metal wire pins instead of making my own out of wire.  This saved a huge amount of time - just needed to pick out my beads and glue them on!  I got my wire pins from FireMountainGems.com - click here for the link to the specific listing.



Glass Heart Stick Pins

Jewel Tone Beaded Stick Pins

Cathedral Bead Stick Pins

Lampwork Heart Stick Pins

And of course, I had to go ahead and make some Christmas stick pins!

Christmas Themed Stick Pins

Set of Three Red and Green Multi-Color Stick Pins

Set of Three Holiday Red Stick Pins

Set of Three Holiday Green Stick Pins

Till next time!
Irene


No comments:

Post a Comment