Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Mother of the Groom Ensemble

My Mother of the Groom Ensemble




Bridal handbag
etsy.com


Armani Collezioni sheer shawl
$370 - harveynichols.com




My oldest son is getting married in May, so I have started looking for my Mother of the Groom Dress.  I have ordered the above dress from Nordstroms and the shoes from Zappos.  (That's the model wearing the dress - not me!)  I am experimenting on Polyvore for the perfect look.

The dress is a navy blue with beads.  The shoes are open toed silver sandals with clear rhinestones.  The shawl and purse are not quite finalized, but I put some possible choices in my Polyvore photo.  


Next, I have to finish the ensemble with the perfect jewelry - guess I'd better get busy designing something for myself!  Will post pics when finalized.


No comments:

Post a Comment