Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2011 Christmas and Holiday Wine Charm Collection

With the upcoming Holidays, it is time to start thinking about parties, gifts and celebration.  This time of year, I always enjoy making wine glass charms.  They are fun to design and are traditionally some of my top selling Christmas and Holiday items.  So I thought I would share some of my 2011 Holiday Wine Charm Collection - available now in my Etsy shop's Wine Charm section.

If you are interested in making your own wine charms, be sure to check out my Tutorial for Making Beaded Wine Charms post from October 2010.  This is a great step-by-step set of instructions!

And be sure to stop by my Etsy shop and check out my beaded Wine Charm section to see all my wine charm designs!

DJAjewels 2011 Holiday Wine Charm Collection:
Santa Claus Wine Charms

Christmas Wine Charms with Clay Charms

Christmas Ornament Bell Wine Charms

Cloisonne Bell Wine Charms

Antique Gold Christmas Wine Charms

Antique Silver Christmas Wine Charms

Swarovski Crystal Antique Silver Wine Charms








No comments:

Post a Comment