Friday, November 1, 2013

Eyeglass Chains Etc. - My Newest Etsy Shop

I haven't posted in a couple of weeks as I have been working on setting up my second Etsy shop Eyeglass Chains Etc.  I hope you will check it out!

I have also created a Facebook Page for this shop which I would absolutely love for you to follow and Like!

You might recall my last post here showed some new eyeglass chain designs.  My eyeglass chains and leashes have become some of my most popular designs on my first Etsy shop DJAjewels, so I decided to create a separate shop just for eyeglass accessories.

I have moved most of my designs to the new shop and have added a couple of new ones as well.  I plan to offer more types of eyeglass accessories soon including eyeglass brooches and possibly some embellished eyeglass cases.  So much to do and so little time, but I am super excited about this new project!

As with most of my chains, I offer them in three style options:

  • Necklace with Loop
  • Leash Style
  • ID-Badge Lanyard.

Also, if you are interested in making your own eyeglass necklace, I have posted a tutorial in the past which you can read about here.

Here are my two newest designs using Swarovski crystals and crystal pearls.  One is in antique gold, the other in antique and bright silver.

Swarovski Crystal Pearl Eyeglass Chain/Lanyard - Antique Gold:

Necklace With Loop

Leash Style

ID-Badge Lanyard



Necklace With Loop

Leash Style - Bright Silver or Gunmetal Ball Ends

ID-Badge Lanyard


Thanks so much for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Irene, your newest designs are gorgeous. What a talent you are. Best wishes on the new shoppe.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Celeste. Have already made two sales since opening the shop. LOL!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyeglass chains are gorgeous. I know you will do well with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maggie. So far, my new Etsy shop is doing well ... hope it continues to do so!

      Delete