|Rose Pink Glass and Gunmetal Eyeglass Chain|
The way you use these eyeglass chains is to fold your eyeglasses and slip one of the ear pieces through the loop. Very functional. But over the years, I have had several requests for customizing my eyeglass chains into eyeglass leashes with the traditional rubber or cord ends. I have also had requests to make them suitable for use as ID-badge lanyards.
So I will now offer my eyeglass chains with three style options: Leash, Necklace, or Lanyard. For example, my Black Pearl Crystal Eyeglass Chain is one of my more popular designs:
|Signature Necklace Style|
|Eyeglass Leash on Left, Necklace with Loop on Right|
Here are all five options available for this design:
Options 1 & 2: Leash style.
- Offered with traditional black cord grippers in choice of either bright silver balls or black gunmetal corrugated balls.
Options 3 & 4: My Signature Necklace style.
- Offered in either a standard 20mm loop or a larger 25mm loop.
- I decided to offer the option for a larger loop based on requests in the past for loops large enough to accomodate extra wide ear pieces found on some eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- The loops are a beautiful hammered antiqued silver.
Option 5: Lanyard style.
- Similar to the necklace design but with a smaller 16mm loop and a bright silver swivel clip for attaching an ID badge to.
To see all my Eyeglass Chains and Lanyards, visit my Eyeglass Chains & Lanyards section in my Etsy shop!
Thanks for stopping by!