Saturday, March 27, 2010

Vintage Style Rose Chintz Lampwork Earrings



I found these nostalgic looking floral lampwork beads on Etsy and knew I had to have them for some of my vintage style jewelry designs. They have such an old-fashioned and romantic charm! I really love shopping for handmade beads and jewelry supplies on Etsy because I find really unique and distinctive pieces made by some really talented artisans. These beads are some of my favorites.

Soft romantic rose pattern round lampwork beads with wonderful mix of lavender, blue and green colors. Accented with pretty antiqued pewter bead caps and small genuine amethyst round bead dangles. Sterling silver earring wires. Drop is 2 inches.

These earrings feature charming lampwork heart beads that dangle on antiqued sterling silver earring wires. Accented with Swarovski crystal pearls in "cream rose," Swarovski crystal amethyst beads and antiqued silver Heishi beads. Gunmetal head and eye ping findings are used to compliment the dark oxidized sterling silver earring wires. Drop is just more than 2 inches.

I found these beautiful rose chintz lampwork beads at CrazyLadyBeads on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment